August 16, 2009

CVS:
4 Sobe LifeWaters, free (b1g1, used a b1g1 coupon on each)
2 pencil cases, 2 packs of paper, 2 memo books, 5 packs of pens, all free after ECBs (used ECBs to pay, so totally free)
Revlon makeup, b1g1...needed powder and foundation, so paid for the foundation (13.99) and got powder free (9.99)...used two $1 coupons.
Also used a $5/$25 CVS coupon.
My total after I used the ECBs that wouldn't take me into the negative, was a whopping .73! And I re-couped all but $4-5 in ECBs that I used. Not bad since I needed the Revlon stuff anyway...lucked out with the $5/$25 or it would have been "worse." lol :o)

Floss picks were free at Walmart... $1, used a $1 coupon from Smartsource. I actually really like these.


Walgreens:
7 Huggies wipes boxes... $1.18 (total, for all 7 boxes). Niiiiiice. There is a $2 store coupon in their Back to School booklet (you can find it by the weekly ad in the store), making them an already great deal (they were $2.99 at my Walgreens, but I've heard them to be $2.49 at others...either way, .99 isn't a bad deal for a box really...but still more than I'd pay, LOL), so you combine the store coupon with manufacturers coupons, and I happened to have two $1.50 coupons, a .75, and two $1/2 coupons...for a total savings of $19.75. I like to use the boxes to sort the girls smaller toys... also good for craft stuff, so that made me happy, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment