August 26, 2009

I was quite happy with CVS today.


  • 1 Carefree liners - Free after ECB ($3.79)

  • 2 Kotex Liners (one was a double pack for the same price) - B1G1, $1.29 for both, used two $1 coupons, got some overage! :o)

  • 1 Glade Lasting Impressions - Used FREE item coupon.

  • 3 Glade Sense & Sprays - $5 each. Used three $4 coupons.

  • 2 Glade candle holders - $2.50 each, used $1.50 coupons on each.

  • 2 Glade candle refills - $2.50 each. Used free item coupons (free when you buy 1 candle holder).


Used a $4/20 CVS coupon (handed that over first...my original total was $38.xx).

My total was $4.xx after coupons, used a $4 ECB, and it brought my total down to .14!! For all that.


So, I saved $62.71 according to my reciept (must include sale prices)... I spent .14 out of pocket, used $4 in ECB...and earned $12.79 in ECB ($9 for buying $30 in Glade, and $3.79 for the Carefree). Made a profit of $8.65, counting the .14 I spent in cash!! Would have been better if I had the Carefree coupon, but my printer is out of ink... still, I'm not complain'! :o)








The Glade prices are so good right now with a few of the coupons I have, I might pick a few more things up even though I hit my limit with the ECB deal. There were $2 coupons in the refill packs, that I can use with the Buy 1 Holder, Get 1 Refill free, to get the holder and the refill pack for just .50! That's not a bad deal at all.






No comments:

Post a Comment