August 10, 2009

Ran in to Food Lion today...also went to Weis to do a bigger trip...where I spent entirely too much on impulse buys and I will NOT share a picture, haha...but really I didn't have time to take one, with it being sooooo hot today, we had to run home and put everything away really quick before heading out again...the girls spent the day with my mom and we needed to go pick them up. I will share the Food Lion deals though :o)



My total came to $8.96! Not bad considering I got the parmasean cheese. Yay for alfredo sauce ;o)


  • Success Rice, $1.46 - Used a $1 coupon, .46

  • Betty Crocker potato mix - $1.62, used a free item coupon. Free.

  • Grapes, 2.4lbs, .99/lb = $2.38. Used a $1 store coupon = $1.38

  • Earth Grains bread, $2.79. Free with 2lb produce purchase!

  • Hand sanitizer, $1.29. Used $1 store coupon, .29!

  • Tissues, .95... free after a $1 store coupon!

  • Baby wipes, $1.62... used a $1.50 store coupon, .12!

  • 6 small pizzas, .50 each. Used a $1 off $3 coupon, $2 for 6

  • Hi-C, $2...used $1 store coupon, $1

  • Stella Parmasean cheese, $3.39

  • Glade candle, $3.19...used free item coupon.... Free.

Then, I put my poor husband to work again :o)

His total was $1.91!! That bread/produce deal is awesome!!

  • Tissues, .95 - free after $1 store coupon
  • Hand sanitizer, .29 after $1 store coupon
  • Bananas, 2.48lb - .46 after $1 store coupon
  • Earth Grains bread, free with 2lb produce purchase
  • Hi-C, $1 after $1 store coupon Baby Wipes - .12 after $1.50 store coupon'
    FUN! lol... if I could go there every day, I would ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment