September 29, 2009

Most people I know, know how I organize my coupons. I have a 3-ring zippered binder, filled with pages of baseball card holders. Aside from the time it takes to clip the coupons and put them in the holders (which I tend to neglect until I have a huge stack to deal with and that can be time consuming), it makes it SO easy to get great deals spur of the moment if I bring it into the store with me. I usually make a list and pull out what I'm fairly certain I'll buy before I go, it only takes a few minutes because my coupons are organized by category and I just flip around and pull out what I need...I put those in an envelope with the store's name on it (I keep envelopes for Weis, Food Lion, Target, Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens...anywhere else I usually won't use an envelope for). I used to feel really self-concious taking my big 'ol binder into the store with me but now I don't care, haha. I love being able to check out what's on clearance and match up coupons right then and there. I almost ALWAYS regret it if I don't bring the binder in with me.

Long story short, I was reading one of my favorite deal blogs, and she put up a video of her binder. Mine is basically the same, just a zippered and not quite as thick as hers, haha.

http://hip2save.blogspot.com/2009/09/follow-me-monday-coupon-organization.html

No comments:

Post a Comment