September 12, 2009

Quick run in to CVS because the moose needed diapers, and they had them on sale. I really miss cloth!! It just didn't make sense to me to run out and get a whole new set of XL since she'll be potty training soon enough.

  • 3 Huggies - $8.97 each. Used a $3 coupon on each to bring them down to $5.97/pack.
  • 6 J&J travel First Aid Kits - .99 each. Used a raincheck, to get $2 in ECB for every 2 purchased. Free since I used ECB's to pay.
  • 2 Crest w/ Scope - $3.49/each. Used $1 coupons on each, got back $2.50 for each, so free because I used ECB's to pay anyway.
Manager took $1.25 off my order because of the 25% off that did not come off the other day. Used a $4/20 CVS coupon, and roughly $23 in ECB's... paid .64 out of my pocket, and got back $11 in ECBs. I don't like to not get back as many ECB's as I use...but oh well, needed the diapers and haven't really had anything super to roll the ECB's on lately anyway.

2 comments: