October 3, 2009

  • 3 Coke 2 liters
  • 3 Coke 12 packs
  • 1 Gillette Fusion razor
  • 1 Hershey's candy jumbo bag
  • 2 packs of pencils
  • 2 Neosporin Lip treatments
  • 1 Monsters vs Aliens dvd

The candy and soda came to $20...I thiiiink the 2 liters were 3/$4, the 12 packs were 3/$11 and the candy was $5. I got the dvd for $4.99 for buying $20 of the soda/candy. The pencils were free after ECBs ($1.99 each), the Neosporin lip stuff was free (sale & coupons), and the razor was .99 after coupon and ECBs.

Not looking at my reciept, but I paid with ECB's and only spent like $2 out of my own pocket (a little less, actually), got back a $5 ECB for the razor, and $4 for the pencils. This was a total splurge for the movie and not a moneymaker or a "free" (where I spend only as many ECBs as I get back), but we had a fun family night eating pizza and watching the movie (it's pretty cute!)...it was nice to be able to do that and get all that only spending $2 of my own money. I had (still have, lol) plenty of ECBs to use from doing all of the free and moneymakers and using CVS $5/$20 (etc) coupons. You really can have fun and splurge when you're watching what you spend if you just do it right :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment