October 17, 2009



Again, can't remember how much most of this stuff was. So terrible... if I manage to post within a day or so of my shopping trip I can for the most part remember exactly how much everything was. But these are a whole month behind (I'm actually posting this on 11/21...those post date, is the date I went shopping. I can tell that by the date on the picture.). Disgraceful, lol.
I'm fairly certain the Luvs were around $2/pack after using $5 coupons.
The Airwick stuff was all free.
The J&J cotton swabs were free.
The Glade 3-wick candles I think were $1 each.
The Snuggle was free if I recall correctly, or at least less than fifty cents/box.
The bananas were free with a Sara Lee bread coupon.
The bagels were all free with Sara Lee coupons.
I think the candy was about $1-$1.50/bag...I can't remember that at all, but I know I wouldn't have spent more than $2/bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment