December 12, 2009

Target:

  • 2 Method hand soaps - $2.99, used $2 coupons, .99 each!
  • 2 Suave body washes - $1.52 each, used a $1/2 coupon, and they were $1.02 each. Not the best, but hubby was using my pretty smelling body wash, haha.
  • 1Gillette body wash, 1 Gillette deodorant...I can't even remember!! (I'm backdating this, the day I'm posting is actually 12/20), I do know the body was was free after I used a Buy 1 Deodorant Get 1 Body Wash Free coupon, and I was able to also use a $1 coupon on the deodorant.
  • 1 Tide Stain Release - $3.99, I used a $1.50 mfr coupon and a $1.50 Target coupon, .99!
  • 1 Fruitabu - Free! Recieved a free item coupon in the mail.
  • 2 Rayovac batteries - $1. Used $1 coupons on each, free!


Walgreens:

  • 12 All detergents - $3.50 each. Used a $2 coupon on each, took them down to $1.50 each.

I purchased 8 in one transaction, recieved a $5 Register Reward for spending "$25" (before coupons), and turned around and used that to buy4 more (and some Christmas candy! hehe)...so, not counting the candy because I would have bought that for stocking stuffers anyway, comes out to $13 for 12 things of laundry detergent! Just $1.08 each (before tax).

I ordered 20 coupons from eBay and gave half to my mom (who needs to start posting here *ahem*). I used PayPal from doing surveys so I didn't even have to pay for the coupons. I actually ordered 30 more recently in hopes that they come before Wednesday and I can hit up Food Lion since it's on sale for $2.99!!! It'll be just .99 a bottle, sweet! I'll give half to my mom again and hopefully we won't need detergent for a looooong time (yeah, right! haha).


Walmart:

  • 10 Snuggle fabric sheets - $1.86 each. Used a $2 coupon on each box, and got PAID $1.40 to buy these!
  • 1 travel size Skintimate - $1.47, used a $1.50 coupon and again, got paid .03!

I did purchase a few other items (like a much needed new hair dryer because mine had broken and it's just too cold to be running around with wet hair), so that overage went towards the other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment