January 3, 2010



This was two transactions. 

I purchased the Axe first, it was on "sale" for $5 per two-pack...but get a $5 gift card when you buy 2, so really just $5 for both, and I had a $1 coupon for each pack.  So just $3, or .75 per body wash.  Not a bad deal for Axe.  I'm using the .75 price because I paid for those first and used the $5 gift card towards the rest of the items which I would have purchased anyway.

The Santa Spud was free (used a $5 coupon, but did not get overage...he was marked down to less than $2 anyway!)

Picked up two Leapfrog Tag books (Ava loves her new Tag!!  I still can't believe I got it for less than $3!!),  they were on sale for $9.99 and I used a $4 coupon on each to bring them down to $5.99. 

The Tide was free, a Princess art thing, Princess hair tie, and Hello Kitty ribbons were all marked down to .25 each.  The Sharpie was .24, the Glad trash bags were $3.99 after using a Target & Mfr coupon on each box. 

I bought a few other items and I have no idea what my total was because this is backdated as usual (someone please get on me to post more often so I don't have to backdate and so I don't forget things, haha!)...but, some good deals none the less :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment