August 23, 2010

CVS.

Four transactions.  Started with $11 in ECB.

Paid $0.00 in all four transactions, left with $13 in ECB and all of the above.  Successful trip, I think.  :o) 

I did use rainchecks on the Zegerid and the Dulcolax (neither of which I needed, but were moneymakers!) 

I still have a raincheck for another Blink Tears from last week or the week before, which will be a $1.50 money maker...but they were still out.  I'll check later this week... my mom said I could have her $3 John Frieda coupons so I can get 3 for $1, and I'm going to see if I can find some coupons for the Crest that has ECBs this week and maybe the Proglide razor as well...I didn't check for any online before I left because the kids were playing a game on the desktop and I have a whole baby wipes tub full of coupons I need to sort and put in my binder too. 

I also saw that the Got2Be products were B1G1 and I have $2.50 coupons so I want to check the prices on those...anyone know what they are priced at? 



ECBs I was left with after my trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment