November 22, 2010

Have you been taking your surveys?  I almost always have Amazon credits from various survey companies.  They definitely come in handy during the holiday season.

I got an email from Amazon this morning that let me know about a lot of inexpensive DVDs.  They would make great stocking stuffers or are awesome to include in a movie night basket as a gift. 

A few inexpensive selections I see right now:


The Dark Knight (Widescreen Single-Disc Edition)    300 (Widescreen Edition)   The Blind Side

The Dark Knight (Widescreen Single-Disc Edition), $3.99

300 (Widescreen Edition), $3.99

The Hangover (R-Rated Single-Disc Edition), $3.99

WWII Remembered: A Complete History, $3.99

My Sister's Keeper, $3.99

The Blind Side, $3.99
 The Notebook  Fireproof  The Time Traveler's Wife 

The Notebook, $5.49

The Time Traveler's Wife, $5.99

Fireproof, $6.99


You can also get a $4 credit to watch/buy a Video On Demand program for purchasing select dvds.



Amazon also released a new code today for $3 credit towards MP3s. I usually download music to load up on the girls' MP3 players with the free credits they offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment