November 21, 2010

I *love* this time of year!



Amazon seems to put this set on sale every year and I have always missed it.  Not today!  Right now you can get The Original Christmas Classics boxed set for just $12.99!  AND it ships free with Amazon Prime if you have that (I do!  Free trial!!).  If you would rather have a BluRay, that is priced at $19.49.  

This set includes:
* Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
* Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town
* Frosty the Snowman
* Frosty Returns
* Mr. Magoo’s Christmas Carol
* Little Drummer Boy
* Cricket on the Hearth

(I wish it had Twas the Night Before Christmas too...but you can find that, along with Frosty's Winter Wonderland, for $5.99, if you're interested.)

I am placing my order right now (YAY for having Amazon credits from surveys!) and I'm not even going to be able to wait until Christmas to give it as a gift, I know I'll be popping it in our dvd player the day it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment