February 15, 2012

Do You Like To Earn Cash and Prizes?

As I'm sure you all know, I *love* taking surveys and earning rewards.  It's not really a great way to make a living, but it is a great way to supplement and earn some fun things.  I earn gift cards to treat my family to a nice dinner out every now and then, or I'm able to select prizes or gift cards I can use towards making the holidays special.  It really helps at Christmas!  I even earn checks that I can put into savings as well.

 

MyView is a global community of expert individuals who express their open, honest, and valid opinions on a wide range of topics.



By experts, they mean folks just like you who are knowledgeable or passionate about almost any topic. Gaming. Business. Family. Movies. TV. Books. Technology. You name it.


It's pretty simple. You tell them what you think about stuff like:


Never-before-seen movie trailers

New tools and solutions for IT Professionals

Cutting edge tools and solutions for IT pros

The latest fashion trends

New video games

Health topics

Business issues, large and small

And much, much more

In return, you earn valuable rewards that you can spend all over the web.  Sounds good to me! 

 

You might also like to check out the Join Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel - Earn valuable points, which are redeemable for electronics, household items, jewelry, toy, gift cards, and more. If they are accepting panelists in your area, you'll receive a price gun that you scan your groceries and coupons to earn points. This is a fun activity for kids to do while you're putting groceries away and the longer you're a panelist, the better the prizes get.


I get asked all the time what survey companies I use, so here are a couple that I work with:


I also recommend YouData, where you get paid to view ads.  They PayPal you payment every week! 

And don't forget about Swagbucks!  Not only can you earn points for searching with them, but also for watching videos and completing surveys as well.

Are there any that you have had good results with?  I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment