July 24, 2009



Todays trip to the grocery store...

12 boxes of Hamburger/Tuna Helper, after coupons they were .49/box. I *hate* this stuff, lol...I obviously don't eat it, but I don't even like to cook it. Husband likes it though, so I stock up when it's on sale and I have coupons... it will probably be 6 months to a year before I buy it again.

2 cans of Hunt pasta sauce, $1 each.

2 Softsoap hand soaps, $1 each. $1 coupons for each, free.

2 Sparkle paper towel rolls, $1 each

2 Angel Soft 4 packs, $1 each... I had two $2 off any Angel Soft and Sparkle coupons, so all the paper towels and the toilet tissue were free.

2 Rubbermaid TakeAlongs (2 in each)... $1. Used $1 coupons on each, free.

1 Hamburger rolls (12ct), $1

1 Hotdog rolls (12ct), $1

6 Knorr sides, $1 each. Used 2 .45 coupons, each doubled. So all in all, .70 each.

2 Chef Boyardee, $1 each. $1 coupons. Free.

1 Ecotrin, full size 80ct pharmacy sample! Free.

2 Cheeze-Its, $2.50 each, used .75 coupons, doubled. $1/box after coupons.

1 YoPlait YoPlus yogurt 4-pack, $1 after coupon.

7 YoPlait yogurts, .50 each, used a .40/6 coupon (doubled) and a free coupon (cashier took off .75)... .21/each.

DiGiorno flatbread melt, $3...used free item coupon.

Bananas and apples... I don't know how much they were, but I had a $3 off produce store coupon.

Total spent, $17.86!! 45 items. Total savings (coupons and store card) = $57.83!!

No comments:

Post a Comment