July 24, 2009


Walgreens today...
3 rolls of Scotch tape, .39/each, used a $1 off 3 coupon. .17 each!
1 pack of Pilot G2 pens, $1, generated a $1 Register Reward :o)
3 Dove soap bars, .99/each, used $1 coupons on each... all free.
1 Dawn dish soap, .99...used a $1 coupon, free.
1 pack of sheet protectors...sale for $1.99... hubby asked for these and they just happened to be on sale for the amount I needed to use on a RR that was expiring!
3 packs of Bic highlighters... .49/each. Used a $1 off 2 coupon, so 2 were free. I bought 3 because the coupon wouldn't scan and the cashier said I had to get 3 so the amount was higher than the coupon value...(I knew that "trick," lol, but I didn't know if the coupon would beep or not, or if the cashier would adjust the value) so, .47 for three packs of highlighters...not bad.
I didn't intend to purchase anything else but as I was browsing the store I saw their seed boxes were 75% off... so, 4/$1!
I used a $3 RR...paid $1.97 plus tax...

No comments:

Post a Comment