August 19, 2009

First trip of the week to Kmart Doubles!

1st Transaction:
  • 4 Rice Krispies -used 3 $1 coupons, and 1 Free Item coupon. Made 3 boxes, .25/each and one, obviously, free, haha :o)
  • 6 Glade scented oil candle refill packs - Used 4 $1.50 coupons, and two Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupons (they beeped, cashier pushed them through). Worked out to paying $1.96 for 6 packs, or just .33 each! (they were $3.49 originally)
  • 4 double packs of Fancy Feast wet cat food - Used two Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons... made all four *8 since they were double packs* FREE!
  • 2 Party Mix cat treats - Used a Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon, that doubled to make both free!!

I can't find my reciept so I'm not sure what I spent exactly with tax (I'm back-dating here, it's been a few days), but it was around $3. I will also get back a $5 gift card for buying the Rice Krispies!!!

(THAT was fun, it didn't print out for me when I bought them like it was supposed to, but after some calling around, Kmart came through and next time I went in, I was able to pick up a rebate form at the Customer Service Desk).

My husband is SO sweet to help me out when I need him to with my coupons. He very graciously handled this 2nd transaction so I could use more than 10 coupons... I'm not going all the way to Kmart for just 10 coupons, oh no! Haha :o)
  • 1 Satin Care shave gel -.69 after using a $1 coupon. (not free...boo..but, I needed it, haha)
  • 3 Glade scented oil refill packs - .33 each after coupons (same as mentioned above)
  • 2 Renu travel packs - FREE after using a $2 coupon on each
  • 1 Visine -FREE after a $2 coupon.
  • 1 Clean & Clear Advantage treatment - $2.49 after a $2 coupon...not bad for something that was $6.49 and I usually end up paying around $5 for.
  • 2 Ajax dish detergents - FREE after $1 coupons
  • 1 Glade carpet powder - .19 after $1 coupon.

Spent around $5 after tax for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment