September 15, 2009

So, there's a really great coupon for Sears out right now. $10 off ANY Juniors apparel purchase! No minimum to spend, that's awesome. You can find this coupon in Seventeen magazine (yes, I admit, I subscribe to this, LOL. It was free, and believe it or not there are almost always good coupons in it!), or you can print it here!



It doesn't expire until November. I actually prefer Juniors jeans and lets face it, some of the shirts are pretty cute... when I was pregnant I would often shop in the Juniors departments for the longer shirts that are/were in style...fit through pregnancy and still fit now, can't beat that. I'll definitely be trying to make use of this coupon. Hope you can too! :o)


EDIT:

I guess Sears pulled the printable coupon and are no longer accepting it. I hear they are still taking the coupon that came out of the magazine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment