October 13, 2009

CVS... a bit dissapointing.

I went in for the pumpkin carving tool and the treat bag, that were both free after ECB...didn't intend to get more, but it happens. They were also out of the pumpkin tool and were not offering rainchecks because the store wasn't going to be getting anymore in. Bummer.

  • 1 Huggies wipes - $3.49. Used a $2 store coupon and a .75 mfr coupon = .74
  • 1 Halloween treat bag - .99 - free after ECB
  • 1 Halloween lollipop...um, strand? lol, - .99
  • 2 M&Ms - 3.50 for both (B1G1 sale).

I used a $3 off any purchase store coupon, and a $3 ECB. Paid .23 out of pocket. I did not intend to not get back the ECBs I spent (only got back .99), but it happens I guess.


To top off that "dissapointment" I went on over to Walgreens after, and I was just going to get a chapstick for $2.99, get a $3 Register Reward for that, and use it to pay for Charlotte's birthday invitations I was picking up. They didn't cost quite enough so I needed something else small. Found a candle that said it was $1.99. Paid for my chapstick. Got my RR... rang up the invites and the candle, and my total was way high and I thought it was odd but I didn't say anything (stupid, I was just tired). Candle rang up at $5.99. So I will go back this week and check the shelf to make sure I read it right and either get a refund for the difference or just return the candle. Or maybe I'll splurge and keep it...who knows, haha. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment