- 4 General Mills cereals - FREE! I used the coupons that General Mills/My Blog Spark so generously sent me. :o) Ava was so excited to have Lucky Charms! My husband noticed no difference in the Reese's Puffs, none of us noticed a difference in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and the girls gobbled up the Lucky Charms as usual. I did think that they actually taste sweeter than the used to, which is odd to me, but they're still good! :o)
- 1 Breyers Yogurt 4-pack - Free! Used a free item catalina that printed at Weis on a previous trip.
- Bear Essentials training pants - on sale for $6.99, used a $2 coupon, $4.99, not too bad.
- 4 loaves of bread, two were b1g1 and I used .55 coupons (doubled) on each, so they were .80/loaf, and the other two were 2/$3, so just .40/loaf!
- 1 Marcal TP - Free
- 8-Pack of Marcal Paper Towels - used a rain check to get them for $5, and used a $4 coupon. Just $1 for eight rolls, sweet! :o) I hardly ever buy paper towels unless I can get them that cheap. My mom (who has yet to post, MOM) loves them so I keep them on hand for when she comes over or she might wither away from not enough paper towel exposure or something. ;o) I do use them every once in awhile but I normally just use a real dish towel.
These were also FREE, thanks to the Facebook coupon! :o)
And I just thought this was funny, while I was taking my deal pictures hubby was sitting on the floor organizing the cereal stash by expiration date so we'd be sure to use it up before it expired. I asked him to, but I didn't expect him to do it! I definitely got a good one there...even if he did hide behind a box of cereal rather than be in the picture (can't say that I blame him though, lol).. ;o)