January 3, 2010


  • 4 General Mills cereals - FREE!  I used the coupons that General Mills/My Blog Spark so generously sent me.  :o)  Ava was so excited to have Lucky Charms!  My husband noticed no difference in the Reese's Puffs, none of us noticed a difference in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and the girls gobbled up the Lucky Charms as usual.  I did think that they actually taste sweeter than the used to, which is odd to me, but they're still good!  :o)
  • 1 Breyers Yogurt 4-pack - Free!  Used a free item catalina that printed at Weis on a previous trip. 
  • Bear Essentials training pants - on sale for $6.99, used a $2 coupon, $4.99, not too bad.
  • 4 loaves of bread, two were b1g1 and I used .55 coupons (doubled) on each, so they were .80/loaf, and the other two were 2/$3, so just .40/loaf!  
  • 1 Marcal TP - Free 
  • 8-Pack of Marcal Paper Towels - used a rain check to get them for $5, and used a $4 coupon.  Just $1 for eight rolls, sweet! :o)  I hardly ever buy paper towels unless I can get them that cheap.  My mom (who has yet to post, MOM) loves them so I keep them on hand for when she comes over or she might wither away from not enough paper towel exposure or something. ;o)  I do use them every once in awhile but I normally just use a real dish towel.



These were also FREE, thanks to the Facebook coupon! :o)



And I just thought this was funny, while I was taking my deal pictures hubby was sitting on the floor organizing the cereal stash by expiration date so we'd be sure to use it up before it expired.  I asked him to, but I didn't expect him to do it!  I definitely got a good one there...even if he did hide behind a box of cereal rather than be in the picture (can't say that I blame him though, lol).. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment