January 10, 2010


Walgreens... this was several transactions and I am NO GOOD at working Walgreens...  I wasn't impressed with my totals.

T 1 -
  • 2 Neosporin Lip Health - 2/$8, used two $3 coupons.  Got back $3 RR.
  • 2 Planters Trail Mix - $2/2 after Walgreens coupon ($1/2)
  • 2 Tinkerbell candy - .25/each (thinking Easter!)

Used a $1 RR, and paid $3.50 (uuuugh, I know, lol).

T 2 -
  • 1 Thermacare - $2.49.  Used a $1 coupon.  Got a $2.50 RR.
  • 1 Nivea shower gel - $4.99.  Used a $1 coupon.  Got $2 RR.
  • 1 Tinkerbell candy - .25

Used a $3 RR, paid $3.03 (yeah, see why I said I'm no good at Walgreens, sheesh!)

T 3 -
  • 3 Kotex - $3 each.  Used a $1 coupon on each.  Got a $4 RR.
  • 2 Tinkerbell candy .25 each.
Used a $2.50 RR and a $2 RR.  Now, I paid $4.75, thought that seemed off but as I said, no good at Walgreens...so I was looking at my reciept later, and I was rung up for 4 Kotex and 1 Tinkerbell candy.  So it's off by $2.75...and I'm going to get that back, I already called the store, lol...they said come in whenever I can and just bring my reciept. 

T 4 -
  • 2 Taper Candles - $1/2... they were totally sneaky and stuck in with the 75% off!  I was getting them as fillers...but they rang up full price.
  • 1 Nivea shower gel - $4.99.  Used a $1 coupon.

Used a $4 RR, and paid $1.35.

So my TOTAL at Walgreens was a whopping $12.63, and then the $2.75 I'll get back brings it down to $9.88.  Totally unacceptable!  LOL.  Must plan better next time I go in.  For now I'll pacify myself in that I did save a bit off the retail...  which would have been (even counting sale prices) $34.72...  :o/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment