January 24, 2010

I didn't use any coupons on these, but they were on clearance for cheap!!  Except for the popcorn, that was a splurge, lol.

The Keebler cookie bites were $1, the Quaker Mini Delights were .75/box!!  The popcorn was $2.  I don't know what I was thinking buying popcorn for $2...  mini bags at that, lol.  ;o)

My Glade candle insanity.... I did 8 transactions for those, LOL.  I used a $3/2 mfr coupon on the first two as well as a $1/2 Kmart coupon, and used a $5 gift card I had, so they were "free,"  and then they kept spitting out a $3 coupon every time you bought two, so I kept rolling it, and using the Kmart coupon, to get two candles for right about $1.  Why yes, I am backdating again, how could you tell? ;o)  Finally I got bored doing so many transactions and rolled the last $3 into 3 of the scented oil refill packs, used 3 $1.50 coupons and 1 $1/2 Kmart coupon on those and they were free. 

That wrapping paper was marked down to .39/single roll and .79/4-pack!  The bows were .49, and the reed diffuser was $1.xx, it was all 70-90% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment