April 4, 2010

Old deals I never got around to posting. Bad, bad, blogger that I am ;o)  Somebody hold me accountable!  This is why I am not in shape, I don't hold myself accountable for excercising either, hahaha.  I started the 30 Day Shred and lasted 4 days!

3/15 - Walgreens

I ended up paying $8.90 for all of this, but I will get back $6.99 in a rebate for the Renpure Organics conditioner...  it was B1G1, so two free after I get the check for that.  So if you take that out of the total I spent $1.91 for everything...including tax.... (4 Vicks cough drops, 2 Puffs tissues, 1 Colgate toothpaste, 2 Excedrin Menstrual, 1 Garnier Fructis hairspray, and 2 Renpure conditioners)... not bad at all (but man did it "hurt" to swipe my card for $8.90, lol)!  :o)  AND, I got back a $4 RR.


3/15 - CVS

 

Apparently I forgot to take a picture of my reciept for these...but I do remember that they were free.  On sale/ECBs and I used a $1 coupon and a B1G1 coupon.  


3/21 - Weis
 
Yeahhhh, I don't remember exactly!  I think the cereal was .90 a box, the tea was $1 (for a whole gallon!), and the tortilla chips I think were $1.99 or .99 for two, they were on sale B1G1 and I had $1 off coupons...I just can't remember if they were $3.99 or $2.99 before coupons.

3/21 - Food Lion


  Kraft cheese was buy 5, get $5 off your total instantly...  bought 5, used 2 B1G1 coupons, and a $1/2 coupon!!  I cannot remember what I paid but it was CHEAP!!!  The water, was $1.50 for a 24 pack after a store coupon.  I paid less than $3 for all I think.  



Ending this post here because my computer is starting to act up.  I'll start another one in a little bit with the rest of the pictures I still have hanging out in my "to blog" folder.  ;o)












No comments:

Post a Comment