April 5, 2010

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'...

Walgreens over the course of Friday and Saturday!  Started with a $2 RR and a $10 gift card I'd received from MyPoints.  And yes, I totally took pictures in the car.  My husband grabbed my camera on the way out the door and stuck it in the car, so I figured I might as well use it, lol.


Free!  $0.00 (used a $2 RR)...got a $2 RR in return.

Used the $2 RR from the first transaction and paid $1 for these vitamins (they were $3), and got back a $3 RR.  

Used the $3 RR from above, a $1.50 coupon on the Dove, and an in ad coupon on the tuna.  Paid .43 on my gift card, and got back a $4 RR.


Used the $4 RR from above, and a $7 coupon on the Whitestrips (saw them on clearance, a double pack! they were $7.87 before the coupon, and my grandmother has been wanting to try them, I scooped those right up for .87, lol!).  Paid $2.35 (tax included) on my gift card, and got back a $3 RR and a $2 RR. 



Then I went home, LOL.

Next day...  we were out and about any way and Walgreens is not far from us...

But first, a stop at CVS (it's right across the street from Walgreens, haha)

   (cute kid wanted to be in the picture)  
Totally messed up in there...I had an expired CVS coupon for the Huggies ($4!), and an expired ECB ($4!)...  so sad! :o(  My store doesn't take expired coupons.  So I used more ECBs than I wanted to...  but I only spent $1.47, which I put on a gift card (also from MyPoints, so it cost me nothing!), and got back a $5 ECB.  


And now back to Walgreens... ;o) 

 Used a $1.50 coupon on the Dove, and a $3 RR.  Paid .74 on my gift card. Earned a $4 RR.


Used a $4 RR from above transaction, and paid $1 on my gift card (I would totally pay $1 for vitamins anyway, hubby always needs them).  Earned a $3 RR and a $2 RR.


Did NOT go back in, LOL.  

Still have (or had, I did go back in today, hehe) $7 in RR.  So basically since I spent about $5.50 on everything (using my gift card, which was free to me), I got everything free (3 floss, 3 vitamins, 2 Dove hair care, 1 two-pack Crest whitestips, 1 box raisins, 1 can tuna) and made a profit of $1.50 for spending $5.50...or, since the gift card was free, everything was free and I made a profit of $7 for using some of it.  Either way...good shopping!  :o)






No comments:

Post a Comment