September 1, 2010

I decided I'd try my hand at Rite Aid and see if I can handle adding them to my weekly routine, lol.  I am thinking I like CVS better, but that's just because I am not used to Rite Aid yet.  I'm sure I will get the hang of it and be able to make it work for me if I keep at it.

I had a few more items worked out for my plan, but I ended up having to get a few rain checks. 


I did three transactions.

T1:
  • Pantene - $4.  Used a $2 coupon.  Paid $2.12, got back $2 UP reward.

T2:
  • Nivea for Men - $3.  Used a $1 coupon, and the $2 UP reward from T1.  Paid $0, got back another $2 UP reward.

T3: 
  • 2 Diet Pepsi - $1.59 each.  Used a Buy 1 Get 1 Rite Aid coupon and a Buy 1 Get 1 manufacturers coupon.  This was supposed to be Pepsi Max but they were out of stock.  The cashier felt bad they were out of stock on so many other items I had wanted to purchase she just said get whatever Pepsi.  The coupons didn't beep though.
  • 1 Nivea Lip Care - $2.99.  Used a $1 coupon.  $1.99. 
  • 1 Reese's - .88  ...purchased because I was one cent short to use my $2 UP reward...I guess they don't adjust those down the way CVS will.  Next time I will be prepared to make sure my total isn't too low.  Though, it wouldn't have been if they'd had everything I wanted, lol.
Used my $2 UP reward.  Paid .89, got a $1 UP reward, and will be getting back $1.99 in a Single Check Rebate for the Nivea. 



All in all, not too bad I guess, $3.01 out of pocket for all of the above (value of $10.04), but still have a $1 reward and $1.99 coming back to me for the rebate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment