I had a few more items worked out for my plan, but I ended up having to get a few rain checks.
I did three transactions.
- Pantene - $4. Used a $2 coupon. Paid $2.12, got back $2 UP reward.
- Nivea for Men - $3. Used a $1 coupon, and the $2 UP reward from T1. Paid $0, got back another $2 UP reward.
- 2 Diet Pepsi - $1.59 each. Used a Buy 1 Get 1 Rite Aid coupon and a Buy 1 Get 1 manufacturers coupon. This was supposed to be Pepsi Max but they were out of stock. The cashier felt bad they were out of stock on so many other items I had wanted to purchase she just said get whatever Pepsi. The coupons didn't beep though.
- 1 Nivea Lip Care - $2.99. Used a $1 coupon. $1.99.
- 1 Reese's - .88 ...purchased because I was one cent short to use my $2 UP reward...I guess they don't adjust those down the way CVS will. Next time I will be prepared to make sure my total isn't too low. Though, it wouldn't have been if they'd had everything I wanted, lol.
All in all, not too bad I guess, $3.01 out of pocket for all of the above (value of $10.04), but still have a $1 reward and $1.99 coming back to me for the rebate.