October 23, 2010

My husband needed new jeans, so off we went yesterday to Sears, with a couple of the $10 off $20 coupons to see what we could find.  Not only did we find him two pairs of jeans for a great price, but we found coats for the girls and a few other things.  The coats actually came in 3-piece sets, with jeans and a long sleeved top as well.  They were originally $44!  On sale for $19.80!  We split them up into three transactions to make the best of the coupons, and added in a small filler type item to get our total up to $20 to make the coupon work. 

 (I love my hubby's thumb's up, lol...)

 First we got hubby's new jeans... They were on sale for $12.99 a pair.  They had a lot of great sales/clearance yesterday.



 With the coupon it ended up being $15.98 for two pairs, or just $7.99 each. 



Then we got the girls stuff and one little item for me that is not pictured, lol. 





I don't know why my pictures like to turn on their sides when I upload them... anyway...  for one transaction with one of the jacket sets, and a set of 3 gloves (originally $7, marked down to $3.15), it was $12.95.  For what was originally $51?  Nice! 

The other transaction was for one of the sets, a pair of shorts that were marked down to $1.99, and a little something for myself that was $3.79.  Total for that transaction was $15.58.  ...so, for those two transactions $28.53 for two coats, two shirts, two pairs of girls jeans, three pairs of gloves, one pair of shorts and one bra...not bad! 

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I went to sears yesterday but couldnt find ANYthing!!! I was so disappointed too.

    ReplyDelete