May 1, 2011

Long time no see!

Well, I have been a slacker over here.  I have a folder of pictures of my shopping adventures "to blog," but some of them are so old now I'm not sure I'll bother.  I'll have to go through them.

Here are a few I took today though.  :o)


3 babydoll t-shirts
3 dresses

All for the girls, of course.  :o)


The dresses were only $7 each, and the shirts were marked down to $3 on clearance. 

My total was $35.82 shipped, but I used PayPal so it was all FREE to me!  I get most of my PayPal for posts you see here that I've done through Social Spark


You blog. You Profit. Sign up for SocialSpark!

I got these cute shoes in the mail today from No More Rack.  Sign up there with my referral link and you should get a $10 credit!

I used credits and these were completely free!!  I was expecting them to be more matte.  I'm wondering if there is a way I can fix them so they're not such a shiny satin, but they're very cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment