August 22, 2011

Check out Blue Sky Scrubs

There are SO many different reasons to wear scrubs.  For work, or for play.  I'm thinking like, Halloween costumes here, when I say play...but really, they wash well, and they are incredibly comfortable...why couldn't you just wear them whenever you wanted?  I practically lived in them for awhile when I was working in an assisted living facility.  I used to love checking out catalogs of medical nursing scrubs.  It's true, scrubs can be fashionable!  Thank goodness, because my first pair was shapeless and not at all flattering...but at least it was comfortable, right?

I was just browsing around looking at scrubs this morning and I found http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/.  If you need some new scrubs, you should check them out.  They have reasonable prices, and lots of cute colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment