November 6, 2011

Completing our New York City trip with Billy Elliot

Guest post written by Peter Rogerson

I say that a trip to New York is never really complete without a trip to see a good Broadway play. i've been so many times over the years, but this was the first time that I was able to take my gradnkids with me. I've been wanting to take them on this trip for so long, so I was so relieved that it all finally came together and I was able to do it.

My grandkids are teenagers now, so I think that they were able to appreciate seeing all the sights and sounds better than say if they were 8 and 10 years old. I also knew that I wanted to take them to see a Broadway play while we were there, so I looked up discount ticket prices for plays online before we went. When I was looking that up, I ran across some miracle ear prices and after I thought about it for a little bit I decided to get some hearing aids before the trip.

I was glad that I got them when we went and saw Billy Eilliot because our seats weren't too close, but they say that any seat in the house is a good seat, so we just thought about it in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment