June 15, 2009

The other day, I was watching TLC, and a commercial for What Not to Wear came on. Ava immediately said "Mommy! You should be on that show!" I just laughed and said "I should? Why?" and she said "So you can look wonderful!" lol

-----

Last night, she asked in her own roundabout way to go to bed all by herself ::sniffle:: "Mommy, I will go upstairs to lay in my bed to sleep, and you go do laundry. But you check on me later, okay?" Tucked her in, sat with her a minute, she said I could go do the laundry now, and she actually went to sleep. :o)

-----

Charlotte grabbed a pretzel out of thing of snack mix and I said "Heyyy, that's mine!" just playing around, so she licked it, set it in my lap, and said "Here. Eat this," and got a new one, LOL

-----

Mike and I were "arguing" about something today (just joking around) and Ava said "Hey you two guys, no fighting!" hahaha

-----

The other day in Kmart, we were in the aisle with the paper goods, Charlotte all the sudden squealed "NAKED BUTT!" and she was just so tickled, saw what she was looking at, it was the baby on the Angel Soft packages :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment